Quality Policy and good manufacture practice
Laboratorios Ferquisa S.A.U. is a Company dedicated to the manufacture and development to third parties of food complements, sports nutrition and ecological product. General Direction of LABORATORIOS FERQUISA S.A.U promises to manage the quality of his production by means of the implication of all the levels of the organization. With this purpose, the direction establishes aims of Quality and Good Manufacture Practices that is checked with a periodic report.
The policy is defined by the General Direction that is based in:
- Management and effective control of the whole productive process, to guarantee the quality and the innocuousness of all the food complements, of sports nutrition and ecological product, since the raw material enters the facilities until the product is sent to the customers.
- Improvement continues of the processes, procedures and products to support a production flexible and capable of being adapted to the requirements of our customers and to expire with the legislative requirements.
- To support the highest level of quality and food safety in our products, there have been implanted a system of hazards analysis and critical control points (HACCP).
- To realize measurement of satisfaction of the clients, bearing his suggestions and claims in mind to apply the opportune improvements and to obtain the satisfaction of the customer.
- To bring over to the personnel the system of integrated management and to involve it in the implementation of the system of innocuousness of the finish products.
- To realize a treatment of the non-conformities and incidents to obtain the major possible satisfaction of our customer.
- To support our facilities in a high level of hygienic condition.
- Evaluation and selection of the best suppliers like own members of the organization.
- Likewise, the commitment is demonstrated for the development and implementation of the system assuring the availability of resources, including between them the formation necessary for the personnel, infrastructure and work environment.
- Management and evaluation of the risk: To identify the risks and opportunities and to plan the actions to approach them.
The Direction communicates this politics of Quality and Good Manufacture Practices to the whole personnel, in order that it should be known, implanted and supported. It will be developed across a system documented and put at the disposal of all affected or interested.
General Director: Eduardo Fernández